Nice spacious apartment 4 + kk for rent, Prague 7 - Holesovice, street U letenskych sadu, balcony
Nice bright spacious apartment 4 + kk with a total area of 140 sqm is located in the street U letenskeho sadu, Prague 7 – Holesovice. The flat is on the 4th floor of a brick building with an elevator. It's after a complete reconstruction. Unfurnished, there is only a new kitchenette with a dishwasher, a microwave, a ceramic hob and an oven. There is a corner bath in a bathroom, separate toilet. There is a security door. The apartment includes a balcony with a beautiful view of the surroundings. It is located in a very pleasant and fast-growing area of Prague´s Holesovice. Not far from the house is the park Letna garden suitable for relaxation and sports. Excellent transport accessibility, a short walk from the house is a tram stop as well as a subway station. All civic amenities.
22 000 CZKper month
|Address||U letens. sadu, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||140 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.