Luxury, brand new apartment for rent, Prague 2 - Vinohrady, Polska street, 120sqm
Beautiful, spacious and sunny apartment 3 + 1 in Prague 2, Vinohrady. The apartment is located on the 2nd floor of a brick house with elevator. The total usable area is 120 sqm. The apartment is not equipped. There is beautiful modern kitchen unit with appliances, living room and 2 bedrooms. There are also 2 bathrooms, one with bathtub, the second with shower corner, washing machine with dryer. On the floors there are parquets and tiles. Satellite TV and Internet. Perfect location nearby the center. You will find there all the civic amenities. Cultural life guaranteed. Several theaters and music clubs in the area. Shopping opportunities on every corner. Easy accessibility to all parts of Prague. Quiet and relaxation offered adjacent park Riegrovy sets. Photos are illustrative from the similar flat, the flat is more beautiful in real.
32 000 CZKper month
|Address||Polská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||120 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.