Prague, spacious unfurnished apartment 3+kk for rent, Velenska, Kobylisy, 80m², fireplace, cellar
Beautiful, bright apartment located in Prague 8 – Kobylisy. Apartment is located in the 3rd floor of the brick house with no lift. In the bathroom you will find bath, toilet is separated. Beautiful new kitchen with a stove and ceramic hob. Floors are covered with tiles, parquets and floating floor. In the apartment there is a telephone, network for connection to the internet and the common digital TV. Apartment 3 + kk is unfurnished. There is a common cellar about 20 sqm. Apartment is located in a quiet part of Prague with excellent access to the center. Metro Kobylisy is located about 10 min by walk from the house. In the surroundings there is a school, kindergarten, shops, sports stadium, etc. You can find here fields and wooded areas where you can go for walks.
13 000 CZKper month
|Address||Veleňská, Praha 8 - Kobylisy|
|Usable area||80 m²|
Contact a broker
Marcela Špetová, MBA
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.