Beautiful spacious apartment 4+1 for rent, Prague 5 - Radlice, street Na Vysoke, terrace, garage
Very nice bright spacious apartment 4+1 with a total area of 140 sqm is located in the street Na Vysoke II, Prague 5 – Radlice. The apartment is located on the 2nd floor of a brick house without a lift. The apartment was recently renovated. It is unfurnished, there is only a kitchenette with a fridge/ freezer, a ceramic hob and a dishwasher. There is a bathtub in a bathroom, toilet separately. A washing machine in agreement with the owner. Satellite TV, telephone and the internet via ADSL. A terrace of 10 sqm and a garden belong to the apartment. Possibility to rent a garage for two cars for a fee 2.000, – per month (no need to be rented with the apartment). A nice location with lots of greenery around. Good transport accessibility, the house is a short walk from a bus stop, a subway station nearby. All civic amenities.
20 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ poplatky 4.000,- garage is included in the rent|
|Address||Na vysoké II, Praha 5 - Radlice|
|Usable area||140 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.