Luxurious apartment 3+1 for rent, Prague, Vinohrady, Polska street, 103 sqm, possible to rent furnished or unfurnished
Furnished or unfurnished apartment 3+1 with an area of 103 sqm in the street Polska, Prague 2 – Vinohrady. The apartment is situated on the first floor of brick building after reconstruction with an elevator. Apartment consists of living room, equipped kitchen, two bedrooms, bathroom with bathtub and toilet. There is also a small balcony. On the floor there are parquet and tiles. Parking on the street. Short walk from the house is very nice park Rieger set. Excellent transport accessibility – 2 minutes from the house is a tram stop, metro station Jiriho z Podebrad line A is 5 minute walk. Shopping and entertainment center Flora only 5 minutes by tram. All civic amenities in walking distance. Wenceslas Square 12 minutes walk.
24 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ building services 2000 CZK monthly + energy consumption|
|Address||Polská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||102 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.