A nice bright spacious apartment 2+1 for rent, Prague 1 - Old Town, street Siroka, unfurnished
Very nice bright apartment 2 +1 with a total area of 86 sqm is located in the street Siroka, Prague 1 – Old Town. The flat is on the 2nd floor of a historic brick building with an elevator. It is unfurnished, but it can be arranged with the agreement with the owner. There is a fridge / freezer and a gas stove in a kitchen, a possibility of a dishwasher. A bathroom with a corner bath and a washing machine, a toilet separately. Possibility of connection of a telephone line. The apartment is situated in a very pleasant and attractive area of the capital. Excellent transport accessibility, a short walk from the house is a tram stop, the subway station Staromestska only 5 minutes walk from the house. All civic amenities, there are many restaurants, clubs, cafes as well as shops and boutiques.
19 000 CZKper month
|Address||Široká, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||86 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.