A spacious unfurnished apartment 5 + kk in a beautiful villa with parking, Prague 10
A spacious, new apartment 5 + kk an area of 150 m2 in the street U Zabehlickeho zamku, Prague 10 – Zabehlice. Apartment is located on the 2 floor two-floor villas. Fully equipped kitchenette. Above the living room is a half floor which can be used as a smaller study room. In the bathroom is a corner bath tub, shower and toilet, 2 separate toilet. Soil, 2 comoros. Built in wardrobe. On floors there are floating floors and tiles. Telephone, satellite, computer network divorced. Air conditioning, alarm. Terrace with a view to the garden and balcony. One parking space in the garage (remote controlled gates), the second in front of the garage. Very quiet location with green, near is the pond Hamr (tennis sports center, a pleasant summer atmosphere), shopping center Interspar. Easy access – 5 minutes from the house is a tram stop, then 20 minutes to the center.
28 000 CZKper month
|Address||U záběhl. zámku, Praha 10 - Záběhlice|
|Usable area||150 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.