Prague 4 - Michle, luxury spacious apartment 4+kk for rent, U Michelskeho mlyna, terrace, parking
Very nice new apartment 4 + kk in Prague 4, U Michelskeho mlyna street. The apartment is located in the 6th floor of new building in 2009. Available private elevator. The total floor area of the apartment is 95 sqm. Available beautiful kitchen with built-in appliances. Two bathrooms – bathtub and shower. From the living room there is a entrance to the winter garden and terrace (60 sqm). Practical cellar (4sqm) also belongs to the apatment. Parking provided in the basement of the house for a fee CZK 2,000 per month – has to be rented together with the apartment. Unique new building housing project located in a nice and perfectly accessible location. This is a residential house, which its owners offer maximum privacy. In the house is located only 9 residential units on 6 floors. This location offers a full civic amenities with many cultural and social self-realization and excellent transport accessibility
28 000 CZKper month
|Address||U michels. mlýna, Praha 4 - Michle|
|Usable area||95 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.