Prague- Bubenec, street Smeralova, luxury penthouse apartment for rent, 5+1, 130sqm, sauna, parking
Luxury attic apartment ( 5+1, 130 sqm) in the desired location Prague-Bubenec. The apartment is located in a brick house, which is built in neoklasic style. Lift avaliable. Apartment is unfurnished. All equipment is made of high quality material. Parquet floors and tiles. Very luxurious kitchen, fully equipped with quality appliances. Beautiful spacious bathroom with tub and shower corner. 2× separate toilet, sauna. To further amenities include security doors and built-in wardrobes, air conditione..Possibility of renting a parking place for a fee. Desired location Bubenec is located on the left bank of the river Vltava. In the vicinity a lot of places to relax and rest – Letenske gardens or Stromovka nearby. Beautiful walk to the Prague Castle. There are good civic amenities. Perfect connection to other corners of the capital city – tram stop only a few minutes walk.
31 500 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 798.-/person + electricity, gas + 3000 CZK parking possible|
|Address||Šmeralova, Praha 7 - Bubeneč|
|Usable area||130 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Newly renovated unfurnished apartment 4+1 (129 sqm), for rent, Prague 6 - Bubenec, Gotthardska, Stromovka
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.