Apartment for rent, Prague 1, 80 sqm Václav. Nam, suitable for Roommates, max.8 persons
Apartments in Štěpánská are located in a building with an elevator next to the Radisson SAS hotel, only 100m from Wenceslas Square. This apartment (80 sqm) is in 3rd floor (lift available), and is situated to the street and offers: 2× rooms, living hall with kitchen corner, bathroom with bath, separate toilet. In the kitchen is stove, refrigerator, coffee percolator, electric kettle. Bed linen and towels available. WiFi internet. The total capacity of the apartment – 1 x convertible sofa, 7 x single bed. Perfectly situated apartment about 100 meters from Wenceslas Square offers good transport accessibility to any parts of Prague, complete civic amenities (shops, restaurants, clubs, cafes, cinemas, theaters, galleries) and especially the unique atmosphere of living in the city center. In the building is more aparments suitable for roommates – ask us for details.
20 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 5000 utilities|
|Address||Štěpánská, Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||80 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.