Beautiful family house 5 +1, with garden, terrace, balcony, Chlum u Kremze, Cesky Krumlov district
Very nice family house with a total area of 200 sqm is located in a quiet village in Chlum near Kremze distant 13 km from the Ceske Budejovice and Cesky Krumlov. Ground floor consists of a spacious living room with fireplace and entrance to the terrace, kitchen with dining room, bedroom, bathroom with shower and toilet, hallway, entrance hall and garage. On the first floor there are situated three bedrooms (two of them allow access to the balcony) and bathroom with tub and toilet. In the house there is connection for satelit TV and internet Wi-fi. Part of the house is maintained garden with an area of 590 sqm. The house is sold fully equipped, just take the keys and begin to live. All civic amenities nearby – nursery school in the village Chlum, elementary school, medical facilities, shops in the village Kremze.
The house can be used also as a holiday residence. Beautiful environment of protected landscape area Blansky forest offers various usage of leisure time – close to traces for crosscountry skiing, slopes, many cycling and hipo tracks, possibility for mushrooming, swimming and fishing in one of the nearby ponds, riding down river Vltava, sports activities in the dam Lipno etc. Besides sports facilities ladscape also offers views of many historic sites – such as the ruins of fortress Kremze and of castle Girls Stone, Oppidum, monastery Zlata Koruna, lookout Klet at an altitude of 1 084 m, where the cableway leads.
|other water source|
3 400 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Chlum, Křemže (Okres Český Krumlov)|
|Usable area||0 m²|
|Grounds area||706 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.