Prague, furnished house 5+1 for rent, garage, sauna, garden, 155m², Kunratice
Modern family house 5+1 in the street K Zelene louce, Prague 4 – Kunratice. House has three floors – one underground and two above. In the basement there is a garage, cellar, storage room, and bathroom with a shower. There is also a sauna. On the first floor there is a living room with a fireplace and kitchenette equipped with all electric appliances. From the living room is the entrance to the terrace, from a dining area is the entrance to the balcony. On the second floor there are three bedrooms, hall and bathroom with bathtub. Behind the house there is Kunraticky park where you can walk in peace and relax. Not far from the house there is a bus stop, the subway station Kacerov only 6 minutes by bus. All civic amenities. Nearby there is a large shopping and entertainment center.
40 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities CZK 5000,-|
|Address||K Zelené louce, Praha 4 - Kunratice|
|Usable area||182 m²|
|Grounds area||150 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Unfurnished luxury family house 5+kk (183 sqm) for rent, Prague 5 - Smichov, U dvou srpu street, terrace
Prague, beautiful furnished 3 separate units in the house for rent, Sekeřická, Horní Počernice, garden, terrace, 200 m²
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.