Sunny furnished apartment 2+ kk for rent, Prague 7- Holesovice, street U Studanky, terrace, parking
Beautiful sunny and airy apartment 2 + kk with a total area 57 sqm is located on the 3rd floor of a brick house with an elevator in the street U studanky. The apartment is rented as furnished, there is a fully equipped kitchen (refrigerator, ceramic glass plate, built-in oven, washing machine). A bathroom with a shower. A magnific terrace of 8 sqm belongs to the flat. There is, of course, satellite and cable television, electronic apartment security. There is possibility of renting a parking space for a monthly fee 4000CZK. House is located in a prime location near the Prague's largest park Stromovka, which offers countless possibilities of leisure time. Very good transport accessibility to all parts of Prague, a tram stop is located 4 minutes from the house. Surroundings provide all civic amenities – shops, restaurants, cafes, schools. Near is the Prague Exhibition area, Lapidary, Tesla Arena, Krizik's Fountain and the National Gallery.
16 500 CZKper month
|Address||U studánky, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||57 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.