Gorgeous modern apartment 2+kk for rent, Prague 5 - Smichov, Na Cisarce street, balcony, parking
Very nice sunny apartment 2 + kk with balcony in Smichov, Na Cisarce street. The apartment is located in the 2nd floor of new building with elevator. The total floor area is 58 sqm. The apartment is fully equipped with nice furniture. Beautiful kitchen is equipped with built-in appliances. In the bathroom there is a bathtub and washing machine. Also available practically built-in wardrobes. The apartment there is also chamber. The connection to the Internet. Parking provided in the basement of the house. Residential area is permanently guarded by the security service. Very nice quiet location. Known Ladronka park nearby. An ideal place to relax and rest. Good transport accessibility to all parts of Prague. Bus stop nearby. Shopping and entertainment center Novy Smichov only a few minutes away by bus. Available from 1/2/2010.
12 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 4000,- CZK|
|Address||Na Císařce, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||58 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.