Prague nice three-level flat for rent, terrace (80 m²), swimming pool, sauna and fitness available
Representative unfurnished flat 6+1 (441 m2), which is situated through the three floors of secession house in Rašínovo nábřeží, Prague 2. The first floor of the flat consists of fully furnished kitchen, two separated bedrooms and imposing reception room with fireplace, side table and marble floor. There are also dressing room, bathroom with shower and WC and another separated WC. The second floor consists of hall with balcony, two separated rooms, bedroom with own bathroom with shower and WC and other spacious bathroom with bathtube, bidet, WC and balcony. There is a large roof terrace with amazing views of Charles bridge and Prague castle on the last floor. For renters, there are available swiming pool, sauna, fitness, whirpool and billiards in the house. Reception service and parking place is onlyin blue zone. Wonderful locality, great accesibility to all prague's parts, complete civic amenities.
120 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 10000,- CZK + electricity and gas (transfer to tenant) and possibility for parking oly in blue zone|
|Address||Rašínovo nábřeží, Praha 2 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||441 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.