Prague 6 - Bubenec, street Charles de Gaulle, luxury apartment for rent, 3 + kk, 97.67 sqm, parking
Luxury apartment is located in Prague 6 – in Bubenec. Flat is situated on the 4th floor of the new building. Apartment is in excellent condition, very sunny and spacious. Excellent solution: living room which can be separate from kitchen by sliding doors, room which can be also separated, bedroom, 2 bathrooms (one with bath and toilet, second with shower), second toalet separately. Kitchen is equipped with high quality appliances-Miele. In the bedroom you can find double bed and a wardrobe, living room is equipped with sofa and coffee table. The great advantage of this apartment are large windows and high-quality wood parquet. To the apartment belongs a parking place for a fee 2000 CZK / month, which has to be rented together with the apartment. The building is located in a pleasant location with excellent amenities-shops, theaters, restaurants. Excellent transport links to all parts of Prague,nearby is underground line A-Dejvicka station or tram and bus stops.
40 000 CZKper month
|Address||Charl. de Gaulla, Praha 6 - Bubeneč|
|Usable area||97,67 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.