Very nice spacious apartment 2+1 for rent , Prague 1- Old Town, street Karoliny Svetle, terrace
Beautiful spacious and bright attic apartment 2+ 1 with a total area of 83 sqm is located in the street Karoliny Svetle, Prague 1 – Old Town. The apartment is on the 5th floor of a brick house. It is unfurnished, there is only a kitchen with appliances- a dishwasher, a microwave, a refrigerator and a stove. A bathroom with a shower. A beautiful spacious terrace with a total area of 50 sqm belong to the apartment. Possibility of connecting a phone, the internet and a satellite. It is situated in a unique location that will satisfy even the most demanding clients. Excellent transport accessibility, a short walk from the house is a tram stop, a subway station nearby. All civic amenities, there are many restaurants, clubs, theaters as well as cultural monuments.
21 900 CZKper month
|Address||Karoliny Světlé, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||83 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.