Nice bright apartment 5 + kk for rent, Prague 6 - Dejvice, street Nad Sarkou, balcony, parking
Spacious and bright apartment 5+ kk with a total area of 160 sqm in the street Nad Sarkou, Prague 6 – Dejvice. The apartment is located on the 2nd floor of a brick villa without elevator. It is unfurnished, in a kitchenette, there is a fridge/freezer, a gas stove, a dishwasher and a hood. The living area is separated by a modern bar. There is a bathtub and a washing machine in a bathroom, toilet separately. A balcony with an area of 10 sqm and a cellar of 12 sqm belong to the flat. A telephone line and a satellite. Parking space for a fee CZK 2.000, – per month (need be rented with the apartment). The apartment is in a very pleasant and quiet location with lots of greenery around and good transport accessibility, close to the house is a bus stop. Civic amenities.
27 000 CZKper month
|Address||Nad Šárkou, Praha 6 - Dejvice|
|Usable area||160 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.