Nice office premises for rent in a family house, Prague 10, Strasnice, Novostrasnicka street, 299sqm
Nice office premises are located in a family house in Prague 10 – Strasnice, Novostrasnicka street. They consist of 2 floors and a cellar. The total area of the premises is 299 sqm. In the house there are two kitchen corners, three toilets. The parquet floors and carpets. Telephone lines and computer networks available. Separated entrance. The house is secured with alarm. In front of the house there are 10 parking spaces, another parking spaces in the courtyard. Convenient location with excellent transport accessibility (bus and tram stops 3 minutes by walk from the house).
52 000 CZKper month
|Address||Novostrašnická, Praha 10 - Strašnice|
|Usable area||299 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - short term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.