Amazing apartment 5+kk for sale, 136 sq.m., wonderful terrace of 12 sq.m., Zborovska str.
Unique flat for sale – bright, spacious, quiet terrace with a view.
The apartment is located in the house after a complete renovation-new lift, facade, roof, entrance area – representative and very clean house in a quiet and peaceful location.
The flat was newly built in 1998. The biggest advantage is a beautiful airy living room with kitchen and entrance to the terrace, which is oriented to the courtyard. There are also 2 bedrooms with closet, beautiful modern bathroom with a window, closet swap. On the second floor is a bedroom with bathroom (possibly as landlord room), office and storage space again. Apartment has very good layout, suitable for families with children. The apartment is very airy.
Location Zborovská Street is located in the center of Prague 5 and provides a complete communication facilities and fast transport connection to the center.
9 350 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Zborovská, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||136 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.