Luxury sunny apartment 4+1 (132 m²), for rent, Prague 6 - Liboc, Naardenska, 3x balcony, parking, security
Beuatiful, sunny and very spacious apartment 4+1 (132 m2) with three balconies in Prague 6 – Liboc, Naardenska street. The apartment is situated on the 4th floor of new building with a lift. The apartment is fully equipped with stylish modern furniture. Modern kitchen is equipped with all appliances (Siemens). Two bathrooms – bathtub and shower. Wooden floating floors and tiles. From the apartment there is a beautiful view of Letohradek Hvezda. Parking provided in the basement of the house. Available a second parking place in garage. Beautiful desired location. Besides the house there are playgrounds and in the immediate vicinity there is a large swimming pool and shops. Transport: the way to Vitezne Square takes four minutes, by tram 10 minutes. The house is very close to the English and Japanese scholls.
29 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ house charges CZK 6980,- + electricity|
|Address||Naardenská, Praha 6 - Liboc|
|Usable area||132 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.