Gorgeous furnished apartment 3+1 for rent, Prague 1 - Old Town, Konviktska street, balcony, 90 sqm
Beautiful apartment for the most demanding clientele in the Old Town, Konviktska street. The apartment 3 +1 with the total floor area of 90 sqm is situated in the first floor of a brick house. The whole house and apartment passed complete reconstruction. Luxury interior solutions. Completely furnished. Also available fully equipped kitchen with refrigerator. Amazing bathroom with corner bath for 2 persons. TV, SA. From the apartment are romantic views of the park and the Prague Castle. Great location in the city center with an exceptional atmosphere. Excellent transport connections to all parts of Prague. Tram stop is located just a few minutes walk from the house. In the neighborhood is full civic amenities. Theaters, cafes, restaurants and shopping opportunities all around.
18 000 CZKper month
|Address||Konviktská, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||90 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.