Prague, family house 4+kk for rent, Jistebnicka, Libus, 130m², garden, garage
Family house 4+kk in Libus in Jistebnicka street. The house is spacious, bright and unfurnished. The kitchen is fully equipped with standard appliances – fridge with freezer, cooker. In the house there are two bathrooms in one there is a bath, in the second one there is a shower . There are three bedrooms on the 1st floor. From the balcony there is a nice view. To the house belongs a garden and garage. Another parking space for two cars on the land. The house is situated in a quiet location with excellent civic amenities – bank, shops, restaurants, English school, kindergarten, park. Great transport connections to all parts of Prague- bus lines, subway station Kacerov. Nearby there are the ruins of Novy Hrad or Castle Kunratice.
25 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities CZK 4000,-|
|Address||Jistebnická, Praha 4 - Libuš|
|Usable area||130 m²|
|Grounds area||1 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.