Renovated unfurn. apart. 2+1 in P 2 - Vinohrady
Renovated unfurnished apartment 2+1 on the 3rd floor of apartment building in Prague 2 – Vinohrady. AMERICKA street! Apartment is furnished with kitchen unit with stove and fitted cupboard. Some appliances are available upon an agreement with landlord. Price including parking place in the courtyard. Only a few minutes on foot to subway – line A – Namesti Miru. Bus stop (no. 135) and tram stops (no. 4, 22, 23, 57) are in walking distance – 5 min. to subway – line C – I.P.Pavlova or 9 min. to subway – line B – Karlovo namesti. Lots of restaurants, schools, health centre and post office around.
14 000 CZKper month
|Address||Americká, Praha 2|
|Usable area||59 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.