Lovely family house 6 +1 for rent, Prague 6 - Repy, street Na Fialce, terrace, balcony, garage
Beautiful bright spacious attached house with an area of 200 sqm is located in the street Na Fialce, Prague 6 – Repy. The house is completely furnished, there is a kitchen with a refrigerator / freezer, a ceramic hob, a dishwasher and a microwave. There are two bathrooms one with a shower and a corner bath, the other with a bath. A washing machine and a dryer. There is a fireplace in a living room. There is a cellar, laundry and pantry. A beautiful garden with an area of 200 sqm, a balcony of 7 sqm, a spacious terrace of 14 sqm and a garage belong to the house. There is a security service. The house is situated in a very nice area with lots of greenery around. Good transport accessibility, a short walk from a tram or bus stop.
35 000 CZKper month
|Address||Na Fialce I, Praha 6 - Řepy|
|Usable area||200 m²|
|Grounds area||0 m²|
Contact a broker
Ing. Michal Veselý
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.