Prague beautiful, newly reconstructed apartment for rent 2 + kk in lucrative locality - Vinohrady
Beautiful, newly reconstructed apartment 2 + kk of the total area of 50 m2 is situated on the 5th floor of a brick house with elevator in lucrative locality in Prague 2 – Vinohrady. Apartment is fully equipped, consists of a kitchen, equipped with fridge, ceramic hob, hood, electric kettle and microwave oven, in the living room is a new leather chair, TV and built-in cabinets which are being finished now. Bathroom is equipped with hydromassage whirlpool bathtub, washing machine and toilet. In the bedroom are embedded boxes, bed without a mattress. The floors are floating in the bathroom tiles. Heating is central. The possibility of renting a garage in 4000 CZK / month – not to be rented together with the house. The house is situated in a locality with all civic amenities and excellent transport accessibility to all parts of Prague.
13 000 CZKper month
|Address||Varšavská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||50 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.