Beautiful modern apartment 4+kk for rent, Prague 4 - Podoli, street Brabcova, 2x balcony, parking
Lovely bright modern spacious apartment 4+ kk with a total area of 150 sqm is located in the street Brabcova, Prague 4 – Podoli. The apartment is on the 3rd floor of a new house with an elevator from 2003. It is completely furnished. There are all electronic appliances in the kitchen. There are two bathrooms one with a bathtub and the other with a shower. The washing machine. Two balconies with an area of 2 * 8 sqm belong to the apartment. Possible to connect a satellite television and the Internet via ADSL. There is a one garage space included, possibility to rent second garage space for 3.000, -. It is situated in a very pleasant and attractive area with excellent transportation accessibility, close to the house there is a bus stop, the subway station Prazskeho povstani only 5 minutes walk. All civic amenities.
35 000 CZKper month
|Address||Brabcova, Praha 4 - Podolí|
|Usable area||150 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.