Unfurnished 5+1 in vila in residential part of Prague
Very nice and quiet apartment 165 m2 in family house from 2002 in Prague 6, Nebušice. It has separate entrance and is situated on two floors: on the ground floor there are 2 badrooms with bathroom and 3 rooms with kitchen and bathroom are on the first floor. In the whole apartment the floors are covered by carpets. The kitchen unit is equipped with electric stove and fridge. There is a garden to your disposal and 1 parking place in garrage as well. In proximity there is an International School in the new villas village „Malá Šárka“. Very good transport to the centre of Prague by bus to Subway A, Station Dejvická. Location is excellent for the family with children, especially foreigners and those who admire living in country side.
25 000 CZKper month
|Address||Nad sýpkou, Praha 6|
|Usable area||165 m²|
|Grounds area||600 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.