Beautiful modern attic design apartment 5+1 for rent, Prague 1- Mala Strana, terrace, reconstruction
Beautiful representative modern spacious flat 6 +1 with total area of 222 sqm is located in the street Vsehrdova, Prague 1 – Mala Strana. The apartment is on the 6th floor so in an attic of a brick house with an elevator. It is partly furnished with a modern furniture. A kitchen with all electrical appliances. There is a bathtub and a toilet in a bathroom. There are new parquet floors with underfloor heating and tiles. From the apartment is a beautiful view of the Castle and the Vltava river, the other side is the Petrin Tower. Each room is equipped with contemporary art of young Czech and American artists. A very nice large terrace belongs to the flat. Possibility to rent a parking space for a fee about 50 meters from the house. All civic amenities. Quiet area in the center with lots of greenery around and excellent transport accessibility.
50 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 9 000 kč fees|
|Address||Všehrdova, Praha 1 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||233 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.