Beautiful new apartment 3 + kk for rent, Prague 9 - Vysocany, Jana Pribika street, parking, terrace
Magnific luxury spacious flat 3+ kk with a total area of 68,15 sqm is located in the street Jana Pribika, Praha 9 – Vysocany. The apartment is situated on the 1st floor of a new house with an elevator located in the new area New Vysocany. It is partly furnished, there are all electrical appliances in a kitchen. In a bathroom, there is a bathtub and a washing machine. An underground parking garage for a fee 2.000, – CZK per month (need to be rented with the flat). A beautiful terrace of 5.50 sqm belongs to the apartment. It is in a very pleasant and quiet location with lots of greenery around and excellent transport accessibility, close to the house there is a tram stop, a subway station nearby. All civic amenities. Great shopping, sports and entertainment center Cerny most only 10–15 minutes by public transport. Photos illustrative of a model apartment.
14 000 CZKper month
|Address||Jana Přibíka, Praha 9 - Vysočany|
|Usable area||68,15 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.