Prague cosy flat for rent 1+1, 46 m², in Prague2 - Vinohrady, Belehradska street
Nice apartment located in one of the favourite locality of Prague 2 – VINOHRADY. Situated on the second floor, in the courtyard of well maintained brick building. Unfurnished flat with shower and toilet in bathroom, kitchen line is equipped of refrigerator and stove/oven. Parquet floor, in the bathroom tiled floor. Phone line and internet line (ADSL) are possible. Utilities wiil be paid as deposit payments and will be calculated after receiving all energy provider´s billing. <br>GREAT transportation to the city centre – max. 5 minutes – located in between subway line A – Namesti Miru and subway line C – I.P.Pavlova. Two large parks around – Folimanka and popular Riegerovy Sady.
10 000 CZKper month
|Address||Bělehradská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||46 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.