Beautiful coty apartment 2+kk for rent, Prague 2 - New Town, Drevna street, 50 sqm
Very nice, bright apartment 2 + kk in New Town, Prague 2. The apartment is located in the 3rd floor of a reconstructed house. The lift. The total floor area is 50 sqm. It is completely furnished with beautiful stylish urniture. Nice kitchen with all appliances. In the bathroom there is a practical shower. On the floors there are parquets and tiles. From this apartment is a beautiful view of the Vltava river and Prague Castle. Unique location near by the historic city center. Excellent civic amenities. Surroundings offers quality restaurants and cafes, shopping opportunities all around. Cultural life guaranteed. Theaters, music clubs and cinemas everywhere in the neighborhood. Easy accessibility. Tram stop or metro station Karlovo namesti nearby. Beautiful housing in nice place.
21 000 CZKper month
|Address||Dřevná, Praha 2 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||50 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.