Modern sunny apartment 2+kk for rent, Prague 5 - Smichov, Na Cisarce street, balcony, garage
Beautiful fully furnished apartment 2 + kk for rent is located on the 2nd floor of new building from 2007 with lift and overlooking the green. The kitchen is a timeless modern kitchen with a stove, refrigerator and dishwasher. The living room has a TV using the device. The bathroom has a bath solved. The residential area is laid laminate flooring in the hallway, cloakroom, bathroom and separate toilet is solved tiles. Entry doors are security above standard. The apartment is located in an architecturally interesting residential project site Císařka I interface Prague Strahov, Hřebenky and Motol, which is near the new metro station. The advantage of location is simultaneously attractive and peaceful environment, which is about 15 minutes from the center of the capital. In the nearby residence is located park Císařka and Ladronka. Nearby and easily reachable on foot Na Homolce Hospital. Excellent access to the center from the bus stop Spiritka.
16 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 4000CZK charges (inkaso) + electricity + garage 2000CZK|
|Address||Na Císařce, Praha 5 - Smíchov|
|Usable area||55 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
Prague, beautiful furnished apartment 2+kk (49m²) for rent, street Mrázovka, Smíchov, reconstructed, garden
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.