Nice family house in a quiet part of Pilsen - Skvrnany with garden and garage
Half of semidetached house in a quiet part of Pilsen – Skvrnany. In the house there is a basement, ground floor and attic. On the ground floor (62.57 sqm)there is kitchen with entrances to the bathroom and to another room, then larder and WC. Attic with an area of 62.57 m2 offers 2 bedrooms (ones is attic with bevelled ceiling) and a bathroom. In the basement (41.49 sqm) you can find a cellar and 2 rooms with water supply. From one room is the entrance into the street – suitable for construction of shop, work room, etc. The price includes a large garden (204 sqm), shed and garage (15 sqm ). The house has a newer roof and outside facade (after 1990), otherwise it is in original condition – particularly suitable for reconstruction. Heating – gas boiler. Bus stop is very near (trolley-bus number 12 – Zatisi, Linska).There is an excellent civic amenities.
2 549 000 CZKtotal price
|Usable area||0 m²|
|Grounds area||204 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Office Plzeň
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.