LUXURIOUS 1+1, apartment, next to the OLD TOWN SQUARE!
A quiet cosy apartment in a heart of the Old Town. Is situated on the 2nd floor of small house so typical for this particular part of Prague. Apartment is partly furnished, could be rented as unfurnished and also as fully furnished – this is upon your request and an agreement with our flexible landlord! Whole house is after complete reconstruction with only one apartment on each floor. You can easily enjoy shopping in all the small shops and markets but also use one of the biggest supermarkets and deparment stores. Naturaly, there is plenty of options of theatres, cinemas and other cultural events since you are in the center of Prague life!!! Available for Short term rentals as well!
20 000 CZKper month
|Address||Kožná, Praha 1|
|Usable area||43 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.