Apartment for rent 3+kk, 67 sqm + 44 sqm terrace in Prokopsky Hill complex
New apartment for rent is located in new development project Prokopsky Vrch. The apartment is located on the 3rd floor and is oriented to the north. The apartment has a large terrace (44 sqm) and 1 garage place in underground. The project is in the process of completion. The apartment will be equipped with floating floors and kitchen with appliances. Possible to rent at the beginning of January 2010. The charges will be approximately 2000 CZK/month. All information can be found on the web www.prokopskyvrch.cz, on request I can send a plan with dimensions of all rooms. Within walking distance from the project Prokopsky Hill there is large variety of shops and services (nursery, primary and secondary school education offers education without long commuting). Nature reservations Dalejske Valley and Prokopske Valley are nearby. Natural environment and educational trails are ideal for sport and for families with children. If you wish to visit downtown without a car, you can use public transportation or subway line B – station Luziny. It takes about 15 minutes. Perfect accesibility to the D5 highway and to Prague – Ruzyne international airport.
|other water source|
14 000 CZKper month
|Address||Archeologická, Praha 5 - Stodůlky|
|Usable area||67 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.