Lipno Lake Resort appartments, from 66 sq.m. up to 154 sq.m., special investment in real estate
The Lipno Lake Resort is situated in the Sumava mountains near the meeting point of three countries: Austria, Germany and the Czech Republic. The Sumava mountains, with in the centre Lake Lipno, is enchantingly beautiful. Because this area along the Austrian border had for years not been allowed to be developed, there is still some truly unspoiled nature. However it is not only an area of outstanding natural beauty but also an area with a lot of cultural sightings. The resort comprises spacious, luxurious apartments of 66 till about 154 m2 including, amongst others, a large sun terrace, sauna and fire place and is situated at a stunning location with a marina in your front garden and a ski lift in your backyard. All apartments enjoy a view in direction of the wonderful lake.In the direct vicinity, the following facilities are to be found: indoor swimming pool, ski-area, supermarkets, restaurants, playground, 18-holes golf course, bicycle rental, boat rental, tennis courts, toboggan. The Sumava mountains, with in the centre Lake Lipno, is enchantingly beautiful and unspoiled. Lipno Lake Resort is built on a delightful spot right in the middle of this gorgeous scenery with a splendid view and directly at the lake side. Because Lipno Lake Resort lies in the area along the Austrian border that had not been allowed to be developed for years, you can still enjoy some truly unspoiled nature.
|other water source|
4 328 865 CZKtotal price
171 000 € Currency rate: 25,32
from day: 2018/02/22
|Address||Lipno nad Vltavou, Lipno nad Vltavou (Okres Český Krumlov)|
|Usable area||129 m²|
Contact a broker
Thank you for your interest
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.