Farmhouse for sale in the beautiful countryside between Zebrak and Zbiroh.
In the beautiful countryside near the Krivoklat forests we offer a farmhouse for sale with possibility of buying 10 hectares of land (9 hectares field/meadow, 1 hectare of forest). The house is in good condition, disposition 4+1. Interior spaces, however, require a complete reconstruction. The roof is in good conditionis, the attic is ready for placing new rooms. Furthermore there are farm buildings, stables and barn with a cellar. On the opposite side of the courtyard there are 2 garages. There is another barn, but it is already in bad condition. Land has an area of 1510 sqm. Behind the barn there is a large garden (2478 sqm). A beautiful view of Zbiroh. Total price including the land is 3.700.000 CZK (to negotiate). In the village there is a restaurantand a shop. Good bus connection to Zbiroh and then by train to Plzen and Prague. Highway D5 is 10 minutes away by car. Very interesting location even for making trips, the proximity of the castle Tocnik, Zbiroh, Krivoklat forests. By the end of 2010, in the village will be sewerage and municipal water supply.
|other water source|
2 600 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Líšná, Líšná (Okres Rokycany)|
|Usable area||0 m²|
|Grounds area||3 988 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.