Unusually solved attic apartment with gallery option, after complete reconstruction, 1 bedroom
Unusually solutions, modern, studio apartment with one bedroom, 80 sq.m. + 15 sq.m. terrace. Apartment is located in the 6th top floor of the renovated building with lift. Beautiful view, lots of light, space, new wood windows, solid oak floors, preparing for the kitchen, partially furnished. Luxuriously equipped bathroom products company Laufen, including hydromassage whirlpool bathtub, sink, bidet, wc separate between the curtain and can be separated completely. Entrance to the bathroom from 2 sides. High ceiling – to build their own galleries on the area approximately 15 sq.m. Part of the bedroom is cloakroom is about 4 m2. The building is located in the street Jugoslavskych partizanu, 200 meters from Metro A – Dejvická, excellent amenities and transport links, 5 minutes by subway to Wenceslas Square. Parking in front of the house. Do not hesitate to arrange a tour of the broker.
|other water source|
6 700 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Jugosl. partyz., Praha 6 - Bubeneč|
|Usable area||95 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.