Interesting apartment for sale, Chyne, region Prague - West, 3+1 79sqm, big terrace, spacious garage
Nice and cozy apartment 3+1 with a garage and terrace (79 sqm) in a quiet location of Chyne, region Prague – West. The apartment is located on the 2nd floor of a brick house. The apartment provides a beautiful view of garden thanks to a large glassed terrace. The place is very quiet and provides privacy for relaxing. In the apartment there is solid wood kitchen and also built-in wardrobes. The apartment is very bright. Bathroom and toilet are separated. Plastic windows. Electric heating. The apartment sale includes also a large garage 27.7 sqm suitable for parking and also as a work room, etc. Parking is also possible in the yard with remote controlled gate. In the house there is a cellar, which belongs to the apartment. In the garden there are benches, barbecue. Excellent access to Prague (15 minutes), public transport 5 minutes from the house. All civic amenities in surrounding.
|other water source|
3 274 000 CZKtotal price
|Usable area||79 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.