Prague nice spacious unfurnished apartment for rent 3+1 with a balcony, Holesovice
Nice unfurnished apartment 3+1 has size 111 sqm and is situated on the third floor of brick building with an elevator in the street Veverkova. Apartment is spacious, rooms are separated. Bathroom with bathtub, toilet separately. There are carpets on the floor. The apartment includes a balcony (2 sqm) and two storage rooms. Apartment is located in a place with excellent transport accessibility, in the vicinity are also excellent civic amenities. In the vicinity of the apartment is a large park Stromovka and Letna, where you can go for relaxation, but also for an active sport. There are many restaurants, bars, cafes, National Gallery, Exhibition area. A few minutes by tram to the historical center of Prague. The utilities are 6 000 CZK/month + electricity and gas according to usage.
12 000 CZKper month
|Address||Veverkova, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||111 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.