Spacious and very sunny apartment for sale in Holesovice
Very sunny and spacious apartment 2+kk in Holesovice. Argentinska street is a very busy, but because the apartment is on the 5th (top) floor, it is relatively quiet. The windows to the street provide a broad view and a lot of sunshine. The apartment is oriented to the west, so the sun shines into the apartment all the afternoon and sunsets are really breathtaking. The apartment is in original condition, heating in both rooms, parquet floors can be renovated. Bathroom and toilet are separated, there is also glassed loggia. The house is owned cooperatively, the charges are approximately 3000 CZK (1500 CZK repairs fund, 1500 CZK annuity payment that is about 45 000 CZK). The house is in very good condition. Gas supply, roof and some common areas were reconstructed. In the future, traffic on Argentinska street will be reduced, so this apartment could be an interesting investment.
|other water source|
2 100 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Argentinská, Praha 7 - Holešovice|
|Usable area||55 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.