Sunny apartment 3+1 - Jablonec nad Nisou - Rýnovice
Standard apartment 3+1 with facilities in twelve-storey prefab house with one passenger elevator and one freight elevator, with a total area of 60.78 m2. The apartment is situated in the 4th floor with windows onto the south and west and is standardly equipped. Part of the apartment are 2.10 m2 basement cubicles and common cellars. Inside the apartment is a telephone connection and a connections to cable TV UPC and high speed internet GREP, where the receiver is placed directly on the roof. In the apartment are three rooms of the area of 16 m2, 13.40 m2 and 8.10 m2. Kitchen of 11,05 m2. Hallway of 6.01 m2. Core is a brick and bathroom 2.88 m2 is equipped with bath and separate WC 1.24 m2. Apartment has four windows of which one window is plastic, the rest are the original wooden windows. Flat is heated by a remote central heating and is completely insulated. The house is situated within easy reach of all amenities including public transport and proximity to downtown approx. 10 min. walk, hypermarket 100m from the house, dam 5 min. walk. The necessary reconstruction of kitchen and bathroom. Parking in front of the object.
950 000 CZKtotal price
|Address||Jizerská, Jablonec nad Nisou|
|Usable area||61 m²|
Contact a broker
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.