Beautiful family house for rent, Prague 6 - Veleslavin, street Predvoje, garden, garage, terrace
Beautiful bright spacious attached family house7 +1 with a total area of 327 sqm is located in a very nice and quiet area in the street Predvoje, Prague 6 – Veleslavin. The house has 4 floors and it is unfurnished. There are 4 bathroom- with a shower or a whirlpool tub, toilets separately. In a kitchen there is a fridge/freezer, a ceramic hob and a dishwasher. There is also a central vacuum cleaner. A beautiful garden of 200 m2, a balcony, a terrace and a small winter garden belong to the house. Parking in the garage or in front garden. In the ground floor is a laundry and a gym. The house is in a very nice area with excellent transportation accessibility, close to the house is a tram and bus stop, a subway station nearby. A few steps from the house is a park suitable for sport and relaxation.
50 000 CZKper month
|Address||Předvoje, Praha 6 - Veleslavín|
|Usable area||327 m²|
|Grounds area||200 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - short term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.