Beautiful luxury duplex apartment 5 + kk (250m²), Prague 1, Old Town, Valentinská street, terrace
Beautiful luxury duplex apartment 5 + kk (250m²) just a few steps from Old Town Square. The apartment is located in the fifth and sixth floor of a beautiful maintained building with elevator.In the apartment we will find four bedrooms, three bathrooms and a spacious living room with kitchenette, which is equipped with all necessary appliances (fridge / freezer, cooker with ceramic hob, dishwasher, microwave oven). . Of course, there is phone line, internet connection and SAT disposable in this flat. House is situated next to the metro station „Staromestska“, that offers perfect transport connection with each part of Prague, but it takes only few minutes walk to get anywhere in the center. In the neighbouhood is a lot of great restaurants, cosy cafes or shops.
60 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ 5.000 CZK monthly utilities + 800 CZK monthly per person|
|Address||Valentinská, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||250 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.