Beautiful luxury apartment 4 +1 for rent, Prague 2 - Vinohrady, street Polska, balcony, furnished
Magnific bright spacious apartment 4 +1 with an area of 137 sqm is located in the street Polska, Prague 2 – Vinohrady. The flat is on the 2nd floor of a brick house with an elevator. It is very modern equipped and is after a reconstruction. In a kitchen there is a fridge/freezer, a ceramic hob, an oven, a dishwasher and a microwave. There are two bathrooms with a corner whirlpool tub, a shower, a washing machine and a dryer. In a living room there is a plasma TV and DVD player. A balcony with a beautiful view of the Riegr´s garden belongs to the apartment. Very lucrative location with excellent transport accessibility, 2 minutes from the house is a tram stop, the subway station Muzeum and George of Podebrady, 5 minutes walk. All civic amenities, in the surroundings of the house are many restaurants, clubs, shops as well as theaters and historical monuments.
36 000 CZKper month
|Address||Polská, Praha 2 - Vinohrady|
|Usable area||137 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.