Prague, furnished apartment 2+kk for rent, 77,5 m², Vrazova street, Smichov
Apartment 2+kk for rent in the street Vrazova in Prague 5, Smichov. Apartment is located on the 4rd floor of brick building with an elevator. Apartment is fully furnished; there is sofa, coffee table, TV table with TV, 2× bookcase and work table in the living room. Dinning room is equipped table with chairs, kitchen is fully equipped with appliances – fridge, fridge, stove / oven with glass-ceramic hob and dishwasher. There is washing machine with dryer in the bathroom. Bedroom with double bed, bed tables and wardrobe. Parquet and tiled floor, satellite, phone line (ADSL internet connection is possible), alarm. Parking place is possible 150 m from the house. Shopping centre Novy Smichov, cinemas, restorations and bars not so far. Great accessibility to the metro station Andel – 2 minutes by tram, 10 minutes to the Wenceslas Square.
16 900 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 3800CZK|
|Address||Smíchov, Praha 5 - Smíchov (Okres Hlavní město Praha)|
|Usable area||77,50 m²|
Contact a broker
Archivní zakázka - TH
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.