Beautiful, unfurnished apartment 2 +1 (98 sqm) in Prague 5 - Malá strana
Very nice apartment 2 +1 with a dining room and balcony has a total area of 98 sqm and it is located in Prague 5 – Mala strana. Apartment is located on the 3rd floor in the Art Nouveau building after reconstruction. Floors are covered with parquets with floor heating. Heating gas room. Nice, furnished kitchen. Flat is unfurnished. Apartment is situated directly in the center of Prague. In the surroundings there is a lot of beautiful historic buildings with unique atmosphere. Only 500 m then there is the National Theater or the famous Charles Bridge. Just a few steps then there is a large wooded park with a lookout tower Petrin. Suitable for relaxation and walks. Great connections to public transport. Station tram is located around the corner. Restaurants, bars, cafes and shops all around.
18 000 CZKper month
|Address||Zborovská, Praha 1 - Malá Strana|
|Usable area||98 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.