Luxury apartment for rent in Prague with a view of the castle, 3+kk, 110 sqm, at the river, Prague 1
Luxurious and spacious apartment right in the center, with a beautiful view of Prague Castle. The apartment is stylishly furnished with antique furniture and is in the 6th floor of a building with elevator. The apartment has 2 bathrooms – one with toilet, bathtub and washing machine, the other with massage shower, in flat is one separate toilet more. The spacious kitchen is equipped with all facilities including a stove, oven, microwave ovens and dishwashers. Perfectly toned floors complement the overall look of beautifully furnished apartment. This attractive flat has a small balcony from which is a view of the river and castle. Located in the heart of Prague, tram station is in close proximity, transport connections with other parts of Prague is very good also in the night hours.
39 000 CZKper month
|Charges||+ utilities 3000,-|
|Address||Masarykovo nábř., Praha 1 - Nové Město|
|Usable area||110 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - long term rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.