Beautiful, stylish apartment 2+1 fo rent, Prague 1 - Old Town, Havelska street, balcony, 65 sqm
Beautiful sunny apartment 2 +1 in the Old Town, Havelska street. The apartment is situated in the 4th floor of a brick building with an elevator. The total usable area is 65 sqm. The apartment is fully equipped with nice furniture. There is also nice kitchenette with appliances. In the modern bathroom there is a practical shower. Floating floors, parquets and tiles .Really luxurious location in the historical center of Prague. Excellent location halfway between Old Town and Wenceslas Square. Excellent civic amenities. Restaurant or shopping opportunities all around. Cultural life guaranteed – theaters, cinemas and museums all over the neighborhood. Easy access to all parts of Prague. Metro station Mustek (line A, B) is located just a few minutes walk from the house. Comfortable living in an amazing place.
16 000 CZKper month
|Address||Havelská, Praha 1 - Staré Město|
|Usable area||65 m²|
Contact a broker
broker - apartment rentals
Office: Prague central
Thank you for your interest
We are currently processing your request. Our real estate agent will contact you within 24 hours. You can also use our free line 800 800 505.
In the couple of last months, I have got to know tens of real estate brokers and real estate agencies, maybe even more, and you are the only one who can be .... as a “really good real estate broker”.More info
Sell with us
- professionally trained real estate brokers
- more than 10 years of experience in the real estate market
- sophisticated advertising all around the world, your real properties will be seen
- quality sales service including attorney services
- large database of inquirers
- regional representation in the Czech Republic
- free customer line 800 800 505
Frequently asked questions
- Does the price of the rental include service charges?
- May I make the rented flat my permanent residence?
- For how long period is the lease contract signed, is it possible to enter into a lease for an indefinite period and how long is the period of notice?
- Why should we enter into a reservation contract when buying a real property?
- What comprises the brokers´ fee of Home Sweet Home in the process of selling your real property?
Thank you for your message
We will contact you at the earliest convenience.